Before choosing a Veterinarian ask your self these questions...
- Does the Vet and the staff like your pet? Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of why you became involved in Veterinary Medicine. Our doctors and staff genuinely love pets, and bring a loving and compassionate attitude to caring for your pet. You'll appreciate it, and your dog or cat will appreciate it more!
- Does the Vet explain your animal's condition so you understand it? Have your ever felt upon leaving a veterinary office you didn't really understand what was wrong with your pet? Here at Heights Hospital For Animals one of our primary goals is to spend the time necessary to fully explain your pet's medical condition and thoroughly go over your options for treating it. We routinely schedule half hour appointments so there is plenty of time to answer all your questions.
- Have you ever called your veterinarian with an emergency, and been told no appointments are available? Here at Heights Hospital for Animals, you will never be told we're to busy for your emergency. We will always fit you and your pet into our schedule no matter what. We know how important your pet is, let's face it, he's part of the family, so when urgent conditions exist, we recognize how important it is to see your loved one promptly.
- Is your Vet and her staff compassionate? We know how stressful it can be when your pet is sick or injured. Our doctors and staff strive to make the process as stress free as possible by displaying genuine concern and compassion for you and your pet when you are going through those hard medical times.
- How experienced is your Vet? Our doctors have a combined 84 years of experience practicing veterinary medicine. That translates into a quicker diagnosis for you and your pet, as well as the knowledge to treat your pet with the most up to date techniques.
Our invitation to you is to meet us for a free initial visit.
We'd like to invite you to bring your pet in to meet our doctors and staff on us. Normally an exam costs $60, but we'd like you to experience our friendly and inviting atmosphere and see if we're the right fit for you and you dog or cat.